The valve is actuated with an electric current through the solenoid (electromagnet).
Electric Ball Valves:
- Switches directly.
- From 1/8 inch up to 2 inch.
- Normally Closed or Normally Open.
- Only for clean media.
- Uses energy as long as electrically energized.
- (Semi-)direct operated: from 0 bar pressure differential.
- Indirect operated: from ±0.5 bar pressure diff.
- Only one direction of pressure.
- Brass, Stainless Steel or Plastic housing.
- EPDM, FKM, NBR of PTFE seals.
The flow is controlled with a drilled sphere (ball) which rotates around its axis, perpendicular to the bore. The ball rotates with the help of an electric motor.
- Operates from 0 bar.
- Close gradually (±10s).
- Energy efficient.
- 1/2, 3/4 or 1 inch.
- For both flow directions.
- Brass Housing / PTFE sealing.
- Less sensitive to dirt.