Lubricants are designed to reduce friction between moving parts, provide corrosion protection and reduce energy loss.
- Oils provides lubrication and cooling to moving parts in contact.
- Greases provides lubrication in places where oil is not usable.
- Pastes provide reliable lubrication, separation and corrosion protection under extreme temperature and pressure conditions and are used with aggressive media.
- Dry lubricants are used in dry weather conditions and prevent dirt sticking to the parts.
- Corrosion protection protects surfaces from degrading.
- Service products are for example release agents and leak detectors.
- Cleaners for various surfaces.