Solenoid Valve LP-DA 3/4'' low pressure aluminium NBR 0-0,36bar 120V AC
JP Fluid Control 2 way solenoid valve (type LP-DA) with G 3/4 inch threads and a 120 V AC coil. The circuit function of the solenoid valve is normally closed (voltage = open) and direct operating, so no pressure differential is required. Suitable for max media temperature of 65° C (149 ° F) pressure range of 0 - 0.36 bar (0 - 5 psi). Housing of aluminium with NBR (nitrile rubber) sealing and a 20 mm orifice. The Kv-value is 6.4 m3/h (106.69 l/min at dp=1 bar water).
- Regular price
This is a JP Fluid Control direct operating 2 way solenoid valve with G 3/4 inch threads and a 120 V AC coil. The valve has an aluminium housing with NBR (nitrile rubber) sealing and an orifice size of 20 mm (approximately 3/4 inch). The circuit function of the solenoid valve is normally closed, which means the valve opens when voltage is applied.
The valve is suitable for pressures of 0 - 0.36 bar (0 - 5 psi) and a maximum temperature of 65° C (149° F). The valve has a Kv-value of 6.4 m3/h, which translates to a flow rate of 106.69 l/min at a differential pressure of 1 bar (for water). In imperial units: Cv = 7.4, which means 7.4 GPM @ 1 psi pressure drop. For simple applications it is often enough to select a valve based on the thread size and orifice diameter. For more accurate sizing, use the Kv-value with our easy to use valve sizing calculator.
The aluminum housing is lightweight, has limited chemical resistance and is used mostly for inert gases. Consult our chemical resistance chart to verify compatibility of housing and seals with the medium. The valve has an IP65 rating if properly connected.
- Good flow characteristics for low pressure inert gases
- Solenoid valves open and close very fast compared to many other valve types
- Delivered including coil and connector
- Good protection against the environment thanks to the IP65 rating
- The aluminium housing is only suited for inert gases
- The valve has no approval for use in gas appliances
- Solenoid valves are very sensitive to dirt and can only be used with clean liquids and gases
- Solenoid valves use energy while activated and the coil may get hot. A well ventilated installation environment is recommended to dissipate the heat
The LP-DA is a normally closed, directly operated 2/2-way solenoid valve and specially designed for low pressure applications with inert gases. The housing is made of aluminium. The LP-DA solenoid valves are compatible with coils from the CS1 and CS2 series, depending on the size.
The valves are available with BSP or NPT threads on request.