Collection:Solenoid Valve Connectors
Explore Tameson’s wide range of solenoid valve connectors from various global manufacturers. A solenoid valve connector is used to connect your solenoid valve to a power source. There are variou...
Solenoid Valve Connectors
Explore Tameson’s wide range of solenoid valve connectors from various global manufacturers. A solenoid valve connector is used to connect your solenoid valve to a power source. There are various styles available to match the wide range of solenoid valve standards in the market today. Ensure you find one that matches your solenoid valve standard and voltage. Common standards available are DIN-A, DIN-B, & DIN-C, which all adhere to DIN EN 175301-803 (previously DIN 43650). The standard on the connector and the solenoid valve must match to ensure a proper connection.
Various features are available to ensure the connector is suitable for your application. Common features to consider are:
- The presence of a cable and how long it is
- Protection standards, such as IP65
- LED: Visually indicates power on or off
- Varistor: Protects the power supply and the solenoid valve from voltage spikes.
- Rectifier: Converts AC to DC power (90 or 45%, depending on the type)
- Pole protection & freewheeling diode: Protects a switching DC power supply from transient voltage spikes.
- Over-excitation: Sends a higher current for quicker solenoid valve reaction time.
- Decreased power consumption: Decreases the current after the solenoid valve moves into position, but still holds it in that position.
- 2-pin and 3-pin connectors without circuits.
It is important to ensure the valve and connector are of the same standard, form, an voltage, and installed with the correct wiring diagram based on the circuit.