Sorry for the inconvenience.
No products found with current parameters. Try to reset filters.
M12x1.25 Female Spherical Rod-end ISO-8139 PHS
This steel spherical rod-end with M12x1.25 female thread is used to mount pneumatic cylinders. The hole diameter of the ball is 12 mm. Mount at the end of male threaded piston rods. Designed according to the dimensions of ISO 8139. I.a. compatible with the following cylinders: 40 mm (ISO 15552), 50, 63 mm (ISO 21287). The rod-end is suitable for linear or arcing paths and also allows small lateral angular misalignments. Including grease nipple for good lubrication over the lifetime.
Order before 16h CEST (mo-fr), same day shipment
2 year warranty, Returns 30 days
This female spherical rod-end, also referred to as a rod-end eye, is a mounting accessory designed for pneumatic cylinders. It has a female connection, also it can be threaded onto the rod-end of a pneumatic cylinder with its M12x1.25. The hole diameter of the spherical eye is 12 mm and is typically connected to a female clevis with a pin. I.a. compatible with the following cylinders: 40 mm (ISO 15552), 50, 63 mm (ISO 21287). The rod-end has a greased nipple. It can be used in push or pull applications where the load moves in a linear or arcing path. It also has a tolerance for small angular misalignment. It is made out of steel.
- Rod end bearings can compensate for small angular misalignment
- Designed according to the dimensions of ISO 8139, which allows worldwide interchangeability between manufacturers
- It is easily attached to other devices with a pin through its 12 mm eye
- Compatible with the following cylinders: 40 mm (ISO 15552), 50, 63 mm (ISO 21287)
- Can be mounted onto any threaded rod with a thread size of M12x1.25.
- Spherical rod-end bearings are not designed to allow for radial (parallel) misalignment of the cylinder
- The mounting accessory’s additional weight needs to be taken into account for load calculations
The Mindman PHS series are spherical rod-ends that are used as pneumatic cylinder mounting accessories, also referred to as a rod-end eye. They are designed for pneumatic cylinders adhering to ISO 15552, 21287 or 6432. The series has sizes that adhere to the entire ISO 8139 range, but also additional sizes outside of this range. It has a female threaded connection and sizes ranging from M3x0.8 to M30x2 to match our wide range of sizes of pneumatic cylinders. The eye has a diameter range of 5-30 mm and it can be greased with the standard grease nipple. Rod-end spherical mounting allows for small angular misalignment. Depending on the size, it can handle a max of 108 kN of static radial load, 72.3 kN of dynamic radial load, and 38.8 kN of dynamic axial load.
Cylinder diameter (mm)40,50,63