Sorry for the inconvenience.
No products found with current parameters. Try to reset filters.
DN50 PN16 Wafer Butterfly Valve GG25-GGG40 polyamide-coated-EPDM
Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves ideal for on/off or modulating flow operations. This valve is rated for 16 bar and is operated by hand, but can be used with an actuator (ISO 5211 F05). The nominal diameter is 50mm and has a wafer type flange. The Cast iron (GG25) housing, GGG40 polyamid coated disc and EPDM seal make it durable and allows for a media temperature between -10°C and 110°C.
Order before 16:00 h, same day shipment
2 year warranty, Returns 14 days
Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves ideal for on/off operations as well as modulating flow. This valve is rated for 16 bar non-hazardous fluids and is operated by a squeeze lever. Please note that the maximum pressure may deviate based on the medium type so carefully check the datasheet. The nominal diameter is 50 mm and is mounted to your system by an wafer type flange. The Cast iron (GG25) housing makes it suitable for general applications. The GGG40 polyamide coated disc is the standard option. The EPDM seal allows for a temperature range of -10°C - 110°C.
- The hand operation allows for easy operation and understanding.
- Relative low torque to switch position compared to ball valves.
- High Kv-value because fluid can flow in straight line.
- It has a small construction length in relation to the 50 mm diameter compared to a similar size ball valve.
- It can be used for a wide array of fluids and gases.
- Suitable for viscous media.
- Remove the squeeze lever to mount an actuator thanks to the ISO 5211 flange.
- It doesn't have a fully unobstructed flow path due to the disc compared to ball valves.
- Can only be mounted with wafer type flange, which can't be used at the end of a line.
The BFL series butterfly valves are a great cost effective solution for on/off operations as well as modulating the flow. Manually operated by either a squeeze lever with a locking detent or hand gear wheel, they are easily used. Suitable for pressures from 4-16 bar depending on the diameter size (25-300mm), media, and material combination. Remove the squeeze lever or handwheel to create an ISO 5211 flange (size F05 to F12). It has a small constructive length relative to the diameter and can be installed by a lug type flange or wafer type flange. There is also a wide range of housing, disc, and seal material options allowing these butterfly valves. They can be used for both liquids and gases in applications with a large temperature range. Some models can also be used for drinking water (DVGW approval).
Example of a reference number: BFLW-25-16-ABC
- BFL: Series.
- W: Flange type. W = Wafer type, L = Lug type.
- 25: Nominal diameter (mm).
- 16: Max pressure liquid (non-hazardous fluid).
- A: Housing material.*
- B: Disc material.*
- C: Sealing material.*
*Possible material combinations can be found in the datasheet.
HousingCast iron (GG25)